One piece disposable hydrocolloid ostomy bag
(1). Highly resistant CO-EX film
(2). Hydrocolloid basic plate has strong viscosity, it can stick on the skin for 5-7 days. It is hypoallergenic, comfortable and friendly to the skin.
(3). The active carbon filter has the odor removal function.
(4). Soft, comfortable
|Place of Origin||China|
|Disinfecting Type||Far Infrared|
|Properties||Medical Materials & Accessories|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Instrument classification||Class I|
|Active carbon filter||With or without|
|Usage||For patients with solid faces,regular excrection|
|Material||Highly resistant CO-EX film|
|Adhesive plate||Hydrocolloid adhesive plate|
|Style||one piece closed|
1.One piece Drainable pouch
2.One piece Closed pouch
3. Two piece Closed pouch
4. Two piece Drainable pouch
5. One piece Urostomy pouch
6. Two piece urostomy pouch
1). Highly resistant CO-EX film
2). Hydrocolloid basic plate has strong viscosity, it can stick on the skin for 5-7 days. It is hypoallergenic, comfortable and friendly to the skin.
3). The active carbon filter has the odor removal function.
4). Soft, comfortable
5). It is easy to use
6). It is for patients with solid faces and regular excretion.
How to use ostomy bag
1.Clear the skin around the stoma with tepid water or saline.
2. Cut the hole on the skin barrier according to the stoma size and shape.
3. Put the gauza on the stoma to prevent the exudates from outflow during sticking of skin barrier.
4. Open the clamp.
5. Close the ostomy bag with the clamp.
6. Peel off the release paper.
7. Let some air into the bag in case of layers of the ostomy bag sticking together. Put the skin barrier on the stoma area and press it from bottow up to make it completely conglutinate with the skin.
8. Open the end of the ostomy bag and make the excrement out into the toilet. Clean and dry the bag for next use.